To perform specific actions with a collectible (including selling), you must first move it from "My Dapper Wallet" to "My Collection"
Once you have a pack in your Dapper wallet and would like to open it, you will first need to move it to your RCRDSHP collection. There are 2 ways you can go about this.
Directly from the successful purchase page:
1. Once you complete your purchase with Dapper Balance you will be taken to the page pictured below. From here click "Open" to start the process.
2. A Dapper pop-up window will appear for you to confirm this action, click confirm to proceed. Note: If you have pop-ups blocked you may experience difficulties on this step, be sure to allow pop-ups to avoid any problems.
3. After clicking confirm the move will begin. Under normal circumstances, this process shouldn't take longer than a few minutes. If your collectibles seem to be stuck in a "Pending" state for a prolonged time, reach out to support.
4. You can view the status of your collectible by visiting the Dapper wallet tab within your collection.
By visiting "My Collection" and navigating to the "Packs" tab:
This is a more manual process but will allow individually select which packs you would like to move from your Dapper wallet to your RCRDSHP collection.
1. Click on the My Collection tab at the top of the page.
2. Once viewing your collection, click the Dapper Wallet tab.
3. Use the checkboxes on the left-hand side to select which collectibles you would like to move to your RCRDSHP collection. You can also bulk select the entire list by clicking the checkbox in the table header.
4. Click "Move collectibles!" once you have selected all the collectibles you would like to move.
5. A Dapper pop-up window will appear for you to confirm this action. Click confirm to proceed. Note: If you experience any difficulties on this step, make sure the Dapper pop-up is not blocked.
6. The Dapper Wallet tab within your RCRDSHP collection will now update with the status of the collectibles you are moving. Under normal circumstances, this process shouldn't take longer than a few minutes. If your collectibles seem to be stuck in a "Pending" state for a prolonged time, reach out to support.
And you're all set!
Got any questions or comments? Talk to us! We always want to hear from you.