Six Easy Steps to Request a Manual Withdrawal from RCRDSHP
- Navigate to your Withdrawals page by following this link. If you are not already logged in, you may be prompted to do so.
- Scroll down and click on Withdraw Balance.
- Select your preferred method of withdrawal.
Currently, we support withdrawals in USDC (to a USDC compatible Ethereum wallet), as well as Wire Transfers and ACH/ABA withdrawals (US banks only). Please note that a maximum of $2,500 USD is allowed per withdrawal request.
- Next, enter the amount you wish to withdraw and click Continue.
- The next step is to:
• verify your account (if you haven't done so already)
• enter your personal information and transfer details.
You must complete both of these tasks to be able to submit your request. Once completed, click Proceed.
For assistance, check out these articles:
How to Verify Your Account (Know Your Customer)
USDC Wallet Address Requirements
Still struggling? Reach out to support here.
Remember, if you change your mind you can click Decline at any time during the process. Canceling your request will remove you from the waiting list. To submit a new request you will have to start over. You may only have one pending withdrawal request at a time.
- Review the final details of your withdrawal request, accept the agreement, and then click Continue. If you do not complete this step, your request will remain in Draft mode and will not be processed.
That’s it, you’re all done! You should now see Waiting For Review next to your Request.
I have placed my request. What happens next?
Once you have placed your request, our Support team will run a quick check to make sure everything looks good, and you have submitted all the required information. We will then pass your request on to our Finance team for a final check.
If we spot anything out of order, you will be requested to make changes. Once you have submitted the changes and everything checks out, our Finance team will proceed with your transaction as soon as they reach you on the waiting list.
Please take note that our withdrawal procedure is entirely manual, which means it requires a real person to review and process every request. We are continuously working on streamlining the process to make it more efficient. We sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding.
For more information on the fees and limitations for manual withdrawal, check out the article here.